The Respect and Remember Memorial Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit registered in the US under EIN:92-0748684.
An annual giving statement will be sent to donors that have registered on the website.
A minimum of 95% – 95 cents out of every dollar goes go directly to our programs and services. The other 5% will be used for office supplies and equipment needed. Currently, 100% of all donations are utilized for military personnel and their families and events honoring them.
All board members are uncompensated volunteers.